Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by TEKsystems
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Experienced in driving new technology and give inputs in the projects
- At least 5 years of experience in a dev ops environment, preferred in the IVD sector
- Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects
The ideal candidate should be experienced in the following specs:
- Jenkins, plugins and groovy
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Docker, Kubernetes, LxC and LxD
- IaC - Ansible and Terraform
- Coding experience in C++
- Linux experience (Debian or Ubuntu)
- Debian packaging and Debian configuration management
- cMake and batch Scripting
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.