Cloud Migration Engineer - Azure
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cloud Migration Engineer - Azure vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Specialist for Data Migrations with 2+ years of experience with MS Azure Cloud Migration
- Education and Certifications relevant large scale cloud migration using MS Azure Cloud
- Background in Technical Project Management and resource leadership as well as expertise in Senior Stakeholder Management
- Practice with MS Azure Platform migration in a large corporation, ideally within a financial institution
- Awareness of the Asset Management Business
- Familiarity with platform cutover and iPaaS along with Cloud API and Cloud Security expertise
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting with the investigation, cost benefit analysis and RFP of a potential migration to Public Cloud using MS Azure
- Establishing and implementing project governance
- Planning the migrations of the existing platform to MS Azure Public Cloud as part of a multiyear project including change in vendor products, business interaction and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS support processes
- Ensuring the compliant delivery in terms of Legal, Security and Business driven functional and non-functional requirements
- Working on tasks for completing the implementation in collaboration with Technology Resources and SME's of the existing platform, including
- Facilitating resource upskilling if any required
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.