Business Analyst HR systems
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
As a business analyst, you possess the skills and mind-set to initiate, challenge and formulate solutions that support smooth end to end user experience. You have strong affinity on data gathering and analysis and you are trained to effectively apply business analysis methods and best practices. You have experience in improvement tracks and preferably have experience in tool selections. You are good in data analysis and able to create insights in processes and possible bottlenecks.
You will be part of a diverse and involved team that takes ownership to further digitalise the HR IT landscape. You will work closely with system architects in building the vision for IT landscape and work with various teams to make HR IT system landscape future proof.
* 7+ years working experience as a business analyst or consultant;
* Proven knowledge and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices;
* University working and thinking level;
* Experience in HR and HCM systems, preferably Workday;
* Experience with the Agile way of working and LEAN methods (preferred);
* Excellent communication skills, both with business representatives as well as technical stakeholders;
* Strong analytical skills; ability to pick up relevant information from large amount of data
* Highly structured;
* Are able to think independently and act as a team player;
* Result driven and focused;
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.