Business Analyst - Securities/Tax (w/m)
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - Securities/Tax (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of conceptual experience at senior level along with expertise in the securities, preferably in Funds, Equity and Bonds
- Affinity for database technical aspects
- Profound, detailed and broad securities knowledge, especially in the area of equities, bonds, funds and structured products
- In-depth knowledge of the tax aspects of securities
- Outstanding communication skills are essential foe the cooperation with stakeholders from different hierarchies and disciplines such as tax experts, product managers, business analysts, and software developers
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Building up know-how of internal technical/business infrastructure along the VDF value chain, in particular of the structure of the central securities database as well as its applications and workflows
- Analysing decision trees and tax matrices provided by external tax specialists for each relevant type of securities and per tax country
- Integrating decision trees with the data attributes available on the central database and discussing open items, issues and questions with the external tax specialists
- Defining multi-level rule sets and formulas for the calculation of the tax score based on the decision trees and tax matrices
- Performing reviews of the specifications with product management, project team and IT development
- Supporting technical implementation and editing the specifications in given templates
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.