HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Humanics, LLC
We are seeking a hands-on Human Resources Manager for our client, Lokring Technology LLC, to provide leadership, manage the HR function to deliver business results, and participate as a emmber of the management team.
LOKRING Technology is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of perfection in understanding and satisfying the industry's fluid and gas connection requirements. Using state-of-the-art computer aided technology, LOKRING designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today. Through the commitment of our global distribution network as well as our local and international factory teams, we are enjoying significant growth. We invite you to consider joining the LOKRING team!
- Lead efforts on effective recruitment, hiring and retention initiatives for all areas of the organization.
- Provide leadership and support to supervisors and the management team on employee relations issues through the use of effective coaching, conflict & problem resolution techniques, interpretation of HR policies and procedures, and effective communication. Provide training and education to supervisors and management team as appropriate.
- Serve as a resource to employees, to address their concerns and answer their questions, through effective communication and coaching, interpretation of HR policies and procedures, and conflict & problem resolution techniques.
- Assist in the design of benefit programs and the management of annual open enrollment. Administer all benefit plans and coordinate with third party providers.
- Review compensation data to recommend appropriate pay rates for positions.
- Identify training and development needs at all levels within the organization, develop effective solutions, and implement. Coordinate and facilitate onbaording and orientation of new employees.
- Work with the Quality function to ensure required training is provided and properly documented.
- Provide guidance to supervisors and the management team in the performance management process. Ensure performance reviews are administered in a timely manner. Manage programs related to attendance and vacation tracking.
- Assis with safety policies and programs.
- Create and maintain HR policies and procedures and Employee Handbook. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment.
- Ensure complete and accurate records of human resource transactions and that appropriate record retention systems are developed and maintained.
- Measure and drive improvement of key HR metrics by developing reports, analysing data, and providing recommendations to the management team to enable sound business decisions.
- Bachlor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 5 years of HR work experience. Prior experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred, familiarity with ISO a plus. Will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Professional HR certification a plus (eg, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR)
- Broad knowledge and hands-on capabilities in the following human resources areas: Recruitment, Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation, Training, Performance Management, Safety/Workers' Comp, Policies/Procedures/Recordkeeping, and Compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization, including: presentation/training, coaching, conflict resolution, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Excellent attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with HR/Payroll software.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.