Senior Business Analyst - Pharma MES Implementation [Business Analysis, MES, Pharmaceutical]
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by GIOS Technology Limited
Key Skills: Business Analysis, MES, Pharmaceutical
Our client Tier1 IT system integrator are looking for Sr. Business Analyst - Pharma MES Implementation to support their client project based in Remote
Seeking profiles for Sr. Business Analyst - Pharma MES Implementation. The role needs exposure to Siemens Opcenter Execution - Pharma platform (Formerly Simatic IT eBR). Candidates with strong experience in other leading eBR, Pharma MES platforms also will be considered. Candidates with fluency in French along with English will have an added advantage to play this role.
Preferably 2+ years of experience on Siemens Opcenter Execution Pharma, profiles with experience in any other Pharma MES also will be considered
- Knowledge of Siemens Opcenter Pharma Execution platform
- Proven experience delivering on MES projects/programs
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (like pharmaceutical, biotech, GxP, )
- Knowledge of supply chain/manufacturing flows/automation universe
- Good analysis & design skills, and solution-oriented thinking
- Ability to write business (design) specifications for specific developments
- Self-confident/assertive/dynamic/motivated Behavior
- Ability to recommend business process improvement suggestions
Language Requirements: Candidates fluent in speaking French and English will have added advantage to play this role, however this is not a compelling criteria.
Role and Responsibility:
The role requires complete ownership of Siemens Opcenter Execution Pharma specific project to ensure:
- Business Requirements are captured and mapped properly
- Functional Design is aligned to MES platform capability and any customizations needed are identified & communicated to the technical team properly
- Business process improvement ideas are proactively shared and established in the project
- All the required help is provided to the technical team to ensure that customer expectations are met from the solution being developed. Quality of solution delivery/deployment is ensured through governance process.
- Customer acceptance during User Acceptance Test (UAT) is ensured and solution is deployed successfully
The role is fully remote from any location in Europe