Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
The job is for a software engineer to work on a new product where the software engineer will be involved with the design, development and deployment of systems within a range of industries.
The projects relate to integrating tracking, automation and control into existing industries with a view to improve efficiency, accuracy and safety.
The job is an opportunity to join a team of software developers working on this new project.
Essential Skills for Software Engineer:
* Visual Studio .Net C#
* WinForms Development / GDI
* SQL Databases / Entity Framework
* Development of interfaces to various types of hardware
* Basic electronics knowledge
* Understanding of mechatronics
* Good understanding of communication interfaces & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, USB, RS232)
* Understanding of networking and communication infrastructures.
Desirable Skills for Software Engineer:
* Microsoft ASP.Net MVC
Job Role / Requirements for Software Engineer:
* To have a broad development knowledge of designing modular, multi-threaded applications using Visual Studio and Windows .Net Framework
* To work on automation and control software integration of mechanical processes relating to drives, motors, servos, hydraulics and analogue and digital I/O.
* Development of graphic user interfaces using WinForms for end user control, analytics and fault-finding applications.
* API & CLR development for customer integration.
* Understanding of ASP.Net Client / Server based software, for web-based, mobile phone and tablet based applications.
* Willing to work on site or in industrial environments to commission and test systems areas such as system design, data structuring, and programming.
Interviews available immediately for the most suitable Software Engineer candidates
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27.7 - £37.3 Hourly
£40k - £55k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£400 - £508 Annual