Jenkins Technical Designer
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
Must be EU national.
- Experienced in setting up complex pipeline(s) in Jenkins
- Good programming skills in Python and Groovy
- Knowledge of Linux
- Decent notions of Git/Bitbucket
You take the lead in the development of "data warehouse CICD code automation" solution.
This solution primarily is used on Jenkins flows and related groovy and python scripts).
- You analyze the requirements of a feature, propose a design to the (technical) product owners and/or solution architects, and implements this alone or together with several other team members.
- You advise the (technical) product owner in the optimalisation of the Jenkins based solution.
- You are active in setting the 'programming' standards
- You monitor and steer on the quality of delivered code
- You are willing to get familiar with the end-2-end of the "data warehouse data transformations" & "data warehouse code automation" solutions
- You are willing to work agile in an international context and an international team
- You are a team player, but are able to work independently
- You are able to deliver under the pressure of sharp deadlines
- You are proficient in English. (oral and written)