Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by TEKsystems
Role: PL/1 Developer
Contract Duration: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire an experienced PL/1 Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- 5+ years' experience on PL/1 and/or Cobol software development on Mainframe architecture
- Experience withDB2 data bases, Control-M and JCL (Job Control Language)
- 2+ years' experience in requirements engineering of IT solutions
- Relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge
- Experience with financial products/investment reporting
- Willingness to cross boundaries and support the requirements engineering even as developer
- English is a must, German would be a plus
- Analyse Business requirements and transform it to software specification in close collaboration with solution architect
- Manage requirements provided by business product owner
- Consulting of business engineers in technical areas and challenging of business requirements
- Reviewing of documentation and specification provided by other team members.
- Supporting test managers in creating test cases based on business and technical requirements
- Actively improving processes, technical infrastructure, architecture and participating in Mainframe to DevOps initiative
- Provide planning input regarding requirements engineering project activities to the PO and Scrum master
- Support the team in on call support activities (5 x 24 picket)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.