Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Authentication Architect vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 4+ years of experience in IT and Computer Science resulting in extensive technology knowledge on Identity and Authentication for OnPrem and Cloud Services including Kerberos Auth and PKI Certificate Auth
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and concepts including Azure AD and M365 along with familiarity with identity providers such as Ping Federate and Azure AD as well as with leading authenticator app providers
- Awareness of Cloud adoption for Retail/Investment Banking and Wealth Management, prior experience in the financial services industry is beneficial
- Background in system engineering and architecture with expertise in design and engineering of Microsoft 365 and other collaboration products
- Ability to compare different solutions and provide technical thought leadership in evaluation of new technologies to meet business requirements and influence key stakeholders leading to adoption
- Extensive knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery design principles, multi-tenanted, multi-geo concepts for SaaS, IaaS and PaaS adoption, Networking, Application deployment and life cycle
- Proficiency with configuration and release management tools as well as with deployment and troubleshooting of private and public clouds
- TOGAF or equivalent Cloud Architect certifications are highly desirable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing the end to end architecture including high-level and low-level design artifacts for Authentication platform, allowing consumption of Internal and external applications access
- Delivering high-quality, detailed system specifications by leading technical authorship across the engineering team
- Planning, documenting and implementing provisioning virtual smart cards and authenticator app as well as developing a high level plan for Windows Hello for Business for corporate desktops
- Providing detail plan, impact assessment and mitigation plan for transitioning from physical Smartcard to virtual Smartcard and passwordless authentication
- Advising engineering teams on technical architectural information regarding Kerberos, SAML, FIDO 2 and PKI Certificate Authentication
- Gathering, managing and translating stakeholder requirements into design outcomes and promoting the solution strategy across all seniority levels of technical and business stakeholders
- Partnering with global teams to understand the demands through a Cloud Suitability Assessment and Adoption roadmap
- Defining best practice for Cloud adoption and creating a Cloud Pattern Framework that enables self-service with full automation and improves speed of delivery through cloud patterns.
- Ensuring appropriate governance and that appropriate regulatory, compliance, security and architecture controls are maintained
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.