Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
A pivotal role in an outstanding area, for a household name in the Netherlands.
You will be creating a difference in the areas of your work through Integration.
The domain Risk, Finance & Compliance is one of five domains within IT Systems. It takes care of the development and maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance, Compliance and HR Systems of the Group. More than 500 employees work within this Domain. Data Management is part of the cluster Data Distribution which is also responsible for delivering the Data Warehouse for Risk and Finance reporting.
The Data Governance team handles several applications in the field of Data Lineage, Data Governance, Reference Data Management. For the Data Governance team, we are looking for an experienced Software DevOps Engineer. You are a T shaped professional who has the drive to learn new technologies, gain new experiences and who has a very proactive attitude. The DevOps Engineer needs to safeguard quality and security standards. Further you have a drive to improve and to automate repeating work. The focus for the engineer is on software development, Linux, authentication & Authorisation, integration, and Azure.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Data Governance team brings talented people of different nationalities together to ensure that data governance within this organisation is being facilitated at the high level our customers and regulators expect.
Customer focus, collaboration, problem solving, innovation, initiative and delivering results are clearly essential for the role of Software Engineer.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Knowledge of and experience with the technology stack as mentioned.
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile and/or SCRUM, LEAN and ITIL.
- Knowledge of and experience with the combination of business domain and related IT chains.
- Knowledge of and experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration principles.
- Experience with a T-shaped DevOps role.
In your team you can make a difference:
By building software with eye for maintainability, stability, and security.
By being proactively involved in support activities.
By making a next step in (test) automation and continuous integration.
By determining strategy for different test levels.
By a drive to continuously improve and bring your team to the next level
Technology Must have:
- REST Api/Web services
- Database Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Operating systems Linux
- Cloud Microsoft Azure/Cloud infrastructure theoretical knowledge
- Troubleshooting experience
- Strong Technical Communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
Nice to have:
- Applications Tibco Ebx, Informatica EDC
- Authentication & Authorisation LDAP, Active Directory, ADFS, SAML.
- Eclipse, Anypoint Studio, Git
- Knowledge of and experience with automated testing
- Security SSL, TLS, PKI infrastructure (certificates)
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Kornshell)
- Automation - CI/CD pipelines, Git knowledge
- Experience with working in large organisations
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.