Senior Business Analyst - Securities - Tax - Funds - Database - Structured Products - German
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
For an international financial institution in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated professional to take up the following challenge:
Senior Business Analyst (Contract)
- Build up know-how of internal technical/business infrastructure along the VDF value chain, in particular profound understanding of the structure of the central securities database as well as its applications and workflows, knowledge of relevant peripheral systems (eg historical prices, data delivery etc).
- Analysis of decision trees and tax matrices provided by external tax specialists (for each relevant type of securities and per tax country)
- Reconciliation of the decision trees with the data attributes available on the central database - discuss open items, issues and questions with the external tax specialists
- Specification of the multi-level rule sets and formulas for the calculation of the tax score - based on the decision trees and tax matrices
- Edit the specifications in given templates (MS Office)
- Performing reviews of the specifications with product management, project team and IT development
- Support the technical implementation (answering queries, carrying out clarifications etc.)
- Set up and edit business documentations of the logic and the rule sets per instrument type and tax country - each for internal and for external purposes
- Several years of conceptual experience at senior/expert level
- Affinity for (database) technical aspects
- Profound, detailed and broad securities knowledge, especially in the area of equities, bonds, funds and structured products
- In-depth knowledge of the tax aspects of securities
- Experience in the securities environment of a bank or software provider is an advantage
- Socially competent person who can communicate skillfully with stakeholders from different hierarchies and disciplines (eg tax experts, possibly bank representatives, product managers, business analysts, software developers)
- German oral/written (advantageous/Big Plus)
- English oral/written
- Desired start date: 1st of May 2021
- Duration: 9 months (extension possible)
- Occupancy: 100%
- Rate depends on seniority
The position will be remote. Candidate can work remote outside Switzerland in EU. Candidates based in Switzerland are preferred.
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr. Manuel Rau