Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Utrecht, NL
Duration: 5 month contract with extension
- Lead overall ownership of Salesforce solution, taking end to end responsible for architecture and guiding technical team on solution based on incidents and project requirements.
- Suggest industry best practices.
- Have an extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to lead crisis management meeting, quickly identify issue and update stakeholders on its resolution.
- Guide/solve clients needs and manage scope in a positive way. Have an ability to generate client sign-off and commitment to these designs and the solution.
- A thorough understanding of web services, data modelling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (eg CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM).
- Lead and mentor the team in managing technical scope and client expectations, leveraging relationships with external resources and appropriately engaging them when needed.
- Very strong experience on Apex, Lightning, Web services integration, Social Enterprise integration, Salesforce to ERP integration.
- Certified Platform Developer I, Admin & App Builder
- Total 10-12 years' experience with at least 6 years in implementing Salesforce end to end projects.
- Experience in design the bulk data loads
- Experience in integrating SFDC with SAP
- Experience using at least one of the following Middleware tools: Dell-Boomi,.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Platform Governor Limits and the design tradeoffs between configuration and custom code