Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Work experience as Chemical Scientist within pharmaceutical industry with practice in analytical and forensic sciences as well as in technology and quality control
- Operational experience should include manufacturing, forensic, QA/QC management and development, ideally with a background working at a regulatory health authority or law enforcement
- Expertise with laboratory and technical tools including proficiency in utilizing special equipment, lab automation tools and specialised facilities
- Extensive scientific and technical knowledge in analytical chemistry and galenical development
- Competency in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python along with data management and integration skills
- Ability to keep clear records with special attention to data traceability as well as profound literature search skills
- Proficiency in pharmaceutical formulation development and process engineering as well as familiarity with SOP, cGMP and cGLP regulations and policies
- Profound knowledge in analytical technology and equipment, including qualification and calibration, especially vibrational spectroscopy, multivariate statistics, machine learning and chemometrics
- Versed in working with databases, SAP,MS Office, SharePoint as well as laboratory specific applications like Chromeleon
- Academic Degree in Life Sciences, forensics, Pharmacy or Medicine
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Ensuring quality, quantity and timelines are met by working on assigned priorities to an agreed plan through the systematic collection and spectroscopic data gathering according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE and ISEC Guidelines
- Supporting the execution of the global genuine Drug Substances and Drug Products collection to ensure the spectral libraries development and maintenance
- Assisting with the development, validation, transfer and maintenance of accurate and traceable cross-divisional spectral libraries
- Driving the development of robust multivariate or Chemometrics statistical methods for reliable, cost-efficient and Real Time detection of counterfeit medicines
- Using vibrational spectrometric techniques to collect Spectra of genuine samples as per the library development plan
- Helping with the inventory of incoming materials and exhibits to be processed by PharmINT and Forensics
- Handling exhibits collected during anti-counterfeiting operations and tracking their chain of custody to ensure traceability of PharmINT and Forensics services
- Maintaining working and reciprocal relationships with internal associates from other functions to facilitate transfer of knowledge and delivery of Drug Substances and Drug Products
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.