Solutions Architect - Amsterdam - Remote Working Available
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Tiro Partners
Tiro Partners is working with a Global Financial Services organisation in Amsterdam who is looking for a Solutions Architect to play a central role in their enterprise architecture team, helping to create application solution architecture and high-level design across the global business.
As a Solutions Architect you will have a proven track-record working within enterprise architecture projects, making key decisions around tooling, orchestration, processes and technology, helping to define application solutions architecture across numerous platforms.
The Solutions Architect will have significant knowledge modern integration platforms and domain driven design, and relevant experience with Microservices, Camunda BPM, APIs, Cloud-native and Headless architecture.
Knowledge of ESB, SOA and API-management is also highly relevant for the role as is experience working with Kafka, Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes.
To summarise, the Solutions Architect will have the following skills and competences:
- Deep Knowledge of application solutions architecture and platform solutions such as process caching, orchestration tooling, and event processing etc
- Demonstrable understanding and experience with Microservices, Camunda BPM, API-first, Cloud-native, and Headless architecture
- Demonstrable understanding of modern Integration architecture including SOA, ESB, and API-management
- Proven background in creating application solution architecture and High-Level Designs
- Knowledge of Kafka, Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes is a major plus
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Please note this is remote contract with an initial duration of 12 months but travel to Amsterdam will be required once Covid-restrictions have been lifted.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more, please send your most recent CV and await my response.