Java & .NET Developer
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client has a contract to hire opportunity for a .NET & Java Developer.
- Maintains current systems and recommends upgrades (Frameworks, code versions, security)
- Ability to analyze older programs and rewrite into modern technology
- Work independently and follow a project design documentation to a fully realized program
- Efficiently use resources to find solutions to software related issues
- Ability to troubleshoot unfamiliar programming languages
- Participates or initiates development testing and provides discussion feedback to team members
- Analyze, design, develop, test and debug applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Ability to work well with complexity
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and IT Staff
- Demonstrated experience working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under time constraints
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related-discipline and/or equivalent experience in software development
- Object Oriented programming techniques (OOP)
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL server
- Proficient in Java, JS with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Understanding and building of RESTful/SOAP web services
- Experience with relational databases(SQL) and writing complex queries using SQL/Stored Procs
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Core Java/J2EE/Angular/JSP/, OOPS, Hibernate technologies
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle process
- Development experience of building SOA system using REST
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with continuous integration & delivery(CI/CD)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future