Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Swisstech Recruitment
The position offers you a variety of responsible tasks in a dynamic and successful company. We give you the opportunity to use your personal strengths and skills in a targeted manner and to further promote them.
- Advising the management of customers on the selection and introduction of Avaloq
- Management of projects or sub-projects over the entire project life cycle (business analysis to implementation)
- Assumption of content responsibility in a subject area on the project
- Active knowledge management in the banking team
- Contribution to the national and international growth strategy in Zurich based banks
- Very good bachelor's or master's degree from a renowned university or college
- Certified Avaloq with at least 2 years of experience
- Combined, good understanding of IT and business
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Specific experience in project management
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working
For all permanent positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment.