Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Accounting Associate vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Finance or Cash Management department, preferably in a multinational company or bank
- Bachelor degree in Economics or similar field
- A strong understanding of cash management along with Know-how of Quantum, Trax and IntelliMatch
- Excellent communication and language skills paired with the ability to collaborate on projects and liaise with a cross functional team and IT business partners on these projects
- Languages: English or German, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for all Treasury transactions with a special focus on FX and Money Market transactions while also handling cash positions and payments for entities having a banking relationship in Switzerland
- Participating in the maintenance and further development of systems linked to cash management and Treasury operations
- Collaborating with Group Treasury team members and other groups, supporting IT business partners as well as aiding with the monthly clearing and netting process for the Group and the monthly currency overlay process for the Swiss Pension Fund and the related foundations
- Managing all payments reflecting the relevant cut-off times per currency plus ensuring compliance with all internal control requirements
- Identifying risks and issues pro-actively and providing solutions
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.