Vlocity Developer - permanent
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Montreal Associates
Location: U.S. Remote (open to candidates in Canada or Mexico)
Method of Hire: FTE W2
Work Authorization: Open to All except H1b
Great new opportunity for talented and enthusiastic Vlocity Developers to join a growing Salesforce/Vlocity Practice. Be part of a dedicated team that understands the customer's business requirements and delivers high-quality, rapid solutions following Salesforce/Vlocity best practices.
- Code, develop, build, modify, configure and propose detailed technical solutions utilizing existing or new technologies
- Production support after go-live
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements and troubleshoots and resolve issues in existing software or solution.
- Preparation of software design, configuration and technical implementation documentation
- Participation in prototyping, pilots and PoC's.
- Solution integration and provisioning
- 2 to 4 years of Salesforce CRM, Force.com platform experience and at least 1year in Vlocity
- Extensive experience of building solutions in at least one of the following industries - Telecommunications, Media, Insurance, Healthcare or Public sector
- Experience in configuration and customization using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, VF Pages, VF Components, Workflows, Approval Process, Process Builder, Visual Flows, Analytic Snapshots, Reports & Dashboards.
- Experience in Lightning Framework developing Aura Components and LWC
- Hands-on experience with Omni Script, Vlocity Card UI framework, Data raptor for building various advance layouts, user interface, portals and guided process
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in CMT industry-specific CRM solutions (eg Quote to Order, MACD).
- Good understanding of Vlocity data model.
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Platform App Builder
- Vlocity Platform Developer
- Bachelor's Degree or engineering degree in Telecommunications/Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
If you are interested in learning more please don't hesitate to send your up to date CV to and we will get back to you shortly.
Montreal Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.