SAP ERP Manufacturing Solutions Architect
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SAP/ERP Manufacturing Solutions Architect vacancy (w/m) for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of work experience in a global enterprise in the pharmaceutical industry delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects
- 8+ years of experience in working with IT architecture with a strong background in ERP - S/4 application development, customizing and operation
- Profound background in Scheduling, Production and Logistics execution processes including MES and EWM integration in a similar environment
- Very Good knowledge of S/4 HANA and CSV along with working experience in quality and compliance management
- Experience in delivering projects using Project Management Methodology (PMM) or equivalent
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Designing, building, testing, implementing and maintaining Manufacturing functional solutions
- Developing new features as per business requirements and ensuring the documentation of functional and technical specifications, test planning and their execution
- Assuring the set-up of Manufacturing specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Cooperating with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs in order to realize solutions for cross-functional areas through close collaboration with Manufacturing Leading Solution Architect
- Providing content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborating with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- Supporting stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design
- Participating in the validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the life cycle of the program
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.