Associated Business Process Leader - ICSR Process
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for an Associated Business Process Leader - Individual Case Safety Reports Process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for 12 months assignment. The expected starting time is May 2021.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity where you could bring your expertise and contribution, then you should consider this role.
- Connecting part of adequate input from an appropriate set of affiliate staff during the design phase of global processes
- Ensures the process communication and training meets the Affiliate needs
- Lead the affiliate working group involved for consultation on the processes
- Work closely with the affiliate working group member being part of the community of practice for Clinical Trials
- Ensure implementation feedback is collected and escalate needs for changes to the global process
- Bachelor's or master's degree in pharmacy or a science related field
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience within pharmacovigilance in industry
- Experience working with safety in a clinical trial environment
- Experience interacting from headquarter to local/affiliates
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.