SAP ERP Manufacturing Solutions Architect
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a SAP ERP Manufacturing Solutions Architect for their Kaiseraugst offices on an initial 12-month contract.
This position is for a is a multi-year program which aims at defining and deliver a single ERP platform for our client.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Manufacturing functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of Manufacturing specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas with close collaboration with Manufacturing Leading Solution Architect
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology).
- Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the life cycle of the program
Must Have Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects
- 8+ years of experience in working with IT architecture with a strong background in ERP - S/4 application development, customizing and operation
- Provide in depth knowledge of Scheduling, Production & Logistics execution processes including MES and EWM integration in a similar environment
- Very Good knowledge of S/4 HANA and working experience in quality/compliance management