Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Exciting Permanent Opportunity to join a Automation/Medical Device client who has productive solution to assemble customer products at each stage of their life cycle.
Job Title: Validation Manager
As a Validation Manager, you will lead the validation/qualification team and be the point of contact for our customers on validation-related projects. You will also maintain the validation/qualification status of our various products and processes.
- Management and leadership of the Validation/Qualification team
- Ensure harmonization with other sites and organize global qualification meetings
- Maintain planning and time allocation according to project status and monitor project tasks completion as per planning
- Guide/support project during the design phase and delivering the required documentation. (URS, SDS, HDS, FS, FDS, pFMEA, etc.)
- Information and communication on company figures, new projects, forecasts and internal projects
- Support team members on their employee life cycle
- Master customer escalation, provide support to the team and other internal stakeholders
- Support other departments for validation/qualification topics
- Good knowledge of validation/qualification processes in pharma/medical manufacture environment
- Experience in Life Science industry (Med-tech etc)
- Strong documentation and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulation and guidelines related to automated manufacturing equipment (FDA, GAMP5)
- Technical Background
- German Native/fluent and English fluent
Education and qualification:
- Bachelor or master's degree in mechanical, engineering, electrical or software engineering
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.