Lead C# Developer
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work on a project to replace an existing on-prem system with a newly purchased vendor application that will reside in the cloud. Looking for someone with extensive knowledge of C#, AWS Cloud Services, adn APIs. Work will involve the replacement of existing system integrations or data extract that were developed over the past 15 years.?
? Working in an agile environment working on story cards
? Collaborate with TSO and platform planner, and also the third-party vendor
? Must have excellent collaboration and communications skills and able to dig in and analyze current vendor jobs/processes and work with TSO to determine how to reconfigure them.
? Knowledgeable in AWS Cloud Services, Cloud storage ? AWS S3 and AWS Storage Gateway
? Requires someone who possesses coordination skills and who can work with our vendor to complete integrations and data extract job changes.
? Must have experience writing SQL queries
? C# RESTful and SOAP APIs
? Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SAS
? Familiarity with Python and R
? Telecom systems Experience
? Work Force Management
? Resource Staffing knowledge
? Cloud Application Support
? Data Warehouse knowledge
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time