Territory Development Representative
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Our client, a global leader in the cyber security industry is seeking a business development representative to join their rapidly growing team in their Paris offices. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be part of an industry leading platform that still has a great start up feel and puts their people first. This role will be Work from Home initially. As an employee you will enjoy a workplace that is exciting, challenging and has a great work-life balance. If you are an individual who wants to develop and grow their career within the same organization then please apply.
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- This involves qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through high volumes of cold calls and emails daily
- Supporting Account executives by booking appointments/scheduling calls
- Working closely with your team to develop a strategic sales approach
- Update and maintain your activity daily within your CRM
What you need:
- Minimum 6 months experience with outbound calling
- Preference for IT experience
- Fluent in French.
- Be a team player within a fast paced working environment
What's in it for you?
Competitive base salary
Huge potential for growth within an award winning organisation
You might be a fit if.
Well organized and an effective communicator.
You are driven, sales focused and have a sense of humour!
Able to handle rejection on a daily basis.
Please contact Gavin Fitzpatrick for a confidential chat and for immediate consideration you can reach me by email.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.