Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
- Excellent programming skills with Scripting languages on Linux; especially Bash & Python
- Experience with implementation/maintenance of CI/CD (Continuous Integration + Deployment) using Jenkins Pipelines
- Configuration management and automation of One-Click' software deployments using Salt Stack across multiple regions (US, CH, Europe) and environments (Development, Integration Test, Production Test, Load Test, Production etc.).
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment using Scrum methodologies.
- Specifically, the use of Atlassian products is an advantage eg JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with global teams
- Good level of English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience on Docker, Helm & Openshift is an advantage
- Manage the infrastructure of Portal across all its software components
- Evaluate existing systems against industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD framework for Portal's technical components
- Work closely with developers on the team to debug issues using server logs