IAM Solution Architect
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by TEKsystems
DURATION: 12 months (with option to prolong engagement until end 2022)
LOCATION: Zurich (can be remote)
Following an M&A, the client has started a post-merger integration project elaborating potential synergies and integration initiatives. One of them is to define a future set-up for the IAM, based on best practices for M&A integration, taking into consideration the existing process framework, IAM regulations, and the client's technology stack.
- Excellent experience in Identity & Access Management architectures and technology (with focus on internal user identities, IAM processes like J/M/L, Access Request/Removal, Provisioning )
- Proven experience in IAM challenges following a M&A transaction (what are best practices to integrate two different environments, level of integration, benefits & drawbacks)
- Good expertise and Integration know how in technologies such as Active Directory, IAM orchestration tool (eg. SailPoint iiQ) and integration principles such as federation or trusts.
- Practical experience in requirements gathering and process management/design
- Excellent presentation skills in spoken and written English (German and/or Spanish is a plus)
- Previous experience in multi-national companies is an advantage
- A senior attitude and good team player capabilities
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.