Test Manager for Windows Transformation and upgrade project
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Test Manager for Windows Transformation and upgrade project, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Test Manager for Windows Transformation and upgrade project
Duration: 6months +
Location: Dublin, Ireland (REMOTE Role)
Rate: 400 Euros per day
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define the overall Test Approach for BVT (built verification test) and UAT testing in order to successfully deliver Windows 10.
- Have experience in testing both Web application and Client applications in order to determine test coverage.
- Be familiar with Branch applications and peripherals.
- Manage a team of Testers in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify multiple Business Users and co-ordinate UAT testing by managing vast numbers of Users across multiple locations.
- Identify and track non compatible Windows 10 applications and put forward for remediation.
- Ensure all applications are packaged correctly and deployed as expected
- Senior TM with 6-8 years of experience
- SME/Expertise in Windows transformation and upgrade projects, in particular Window's 7 and or Window's 10 upgrades
- Experience managing a team of Testers and also a large number of Users during UAT
- Previously worked in a manual testing environment
- Strong experience working with Jira
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it