Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Java/Kotlin Backend Developer- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Permanent
I'm working with a leading consultancy in Amsterdam who are setting up a specialised Back End department after being so successful with the Front End and winning some interesting, modern clients. They are looking for top tier developers with the best solutions to add to their talented team. Although they work hard, culture is incredibly important to them- they want to be able to provide enjoyment and all the tools to develop their team.
You will be working on various client projects mostly on site (post covid), the projects are mainly in the Amsterdam area. As with most consultancies they can offer a decent package with a mobility budget, bonus, laptop, phone, training budget etc.
- 3 years' experience in Java/Kotlin and related frameworks
- Any sort of experience with cloud in AWS, Azure, GCP or other would be beneficial
- Experience with tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker etc.
- Professional working proficiency of the Dutch language, you will be working with Dutch documents sometimes and must understand it.
- Eagerness to learn and work independently at client site.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Other Front End technologies like Vue.js, React, Angular would make you stand out
- Knowledge of any JVM languages
- Experience with databases
- To have worked on client requirements before
Title: Java OR Kotlin Developer
Location: Amsterdam (remote working for now)
Salary: Competitive- based on experience and competitive package alongside
*Must have an EU citizenship or work permit*
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.