Looking for SailPoint Associate Consultant Lyon, France (Remote option open)
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
€600 - €610 Daily
SailPoint Associate Consultant
Please note candidate can do remote support ie work from home.
Implemented SailPoint for medium to large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Knowledge of IAM concepts like JML, RBAC, Provisioning, etc.
- Strong background in coding and development using Java
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Demonstrate strong problem troubleshooting skills
- Able to work under pressure in case of a critical incident
- Be a strong team player
Must Have Technical Skills:
Total 8 years of experience on Identity governance & Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience on development of SailPoint IIQ
- Experience with OOTB and custom integration
- Experience with developing workflows for different life cycle events like joiner, mover, leaver, rehire, leave of absence, emergency termination, etc.
- Experience in greenfield deployment of SailPoint IIQ with knowledge on deployment on AWS/Azure
- Experience in defining identity attribute mapping for different target endpoints
- Strong knowledge of Access Reviews and certifications in SailPoint.
- Experience in configuring workflows for access recertification for critical applications
- Experience with role mining & SOD creation
- Thorough understanding of Identity Cubes, Correlation and aggregation tasks and workgroups
- Strong Java debugging skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the LDAPs including Active Directory (MUST), Azure Active Directory, OUD, Novell e-directory, etc.
- Extensive Experience in development of workflows, forms and other SailPoint IDM Component
- Experience working with Application/Web Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere) or developing J2EE products.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts
- Customer Facing Exposure is must