AEM QA Engineer - Must have Adobe Experience Manager
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client has a contract to hire opening for a QA Engineer experienced with Adobe Experience Manager. This position will be working onsite, so must be willing to relocate to Cleveland, OH if needed.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Tools and Technologies using Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestNg or equivalent testing tools.
- 4+ years of work experience in the area of Software Quality Assurance.
- 3+ years of experience in manual test execution and automated test creation and execution.
- 3+ years of experience working with test management tools with HP ALM, and/or JIRA.
- 2+ years of AEM experience
- Skilled in developing Automation scripts using Java or any other Programming languages.
- Proficient in testing software manually; including but not limited to experience-based, context, exploratory, and scenario testing.
- Experience applying testing skills: Test plan and test case formulation, report creation, defect tracking, business requirement/system specification analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using various testing methodologies.
- Experience with Jenkins, continuous Integration and data driven framework preferred.
- Exposure to SQL preferred.
- Exposure to version control or continuous integration systems preferred.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future