Agile Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with strong Agile experience on a contract to hire basis. This position will be onsite in Cleveland, OH.
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong ability to restate for understanding when engaging with customers and the team
- Elicit, analyze, and document business requirements from end users and formalize it from a business perspective into story cards.
- Review and edit business processes and requirements as they change.
- Frequently meet with the Sales Excellence Managers, Global CRM Managers and Business Relationship Managers to refine and prioritize the business requirements.
- Review new business opportunities to gain and refine understanding of their value to establish preliminary estimates of opportunity.
- Create Business Cases, including in-scope and out-of-scope items.
- Evaluate ROI to understand the full benefit of the Business Case
- Analyze, document, and improve workflows, processes, and standards.
- Communicate effectively with Business stakeholders and external customers, as needed.
- Work with IT staff members to build acceptance criteria and use cases against all requirements
- Support Product Owners in the acceptance of work completed compared to the acceptance criteria
- Analyze application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within scope of features/stories
- Prior CRM platforms (ie, Salesforce) experience, preferred
- 5+ years of existing customer focused business experience in one or more of the following areas
- Sales Excellence
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future