SAP S/4 HANA Practice Director
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
One of Red's large consulting firm clients is currently seeking a full-time, permanent SAP S/4 HANA Practice Director. The client can consider candidates based anywhere in the United States (travel may be required).
This position would lead, build and grow the SAP S/4 HANA business, as part of the overall SAP Practice. The individual will define the practice vision and growth strategy and establish operational plans to execute and monitor the same.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 15+ years of high-quality SAP experience with a strong grounding in core SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA.
- 10+ years of deep functional/Project Management/business leadership experience around SAP ERP/SAP S/4 HANA.
- Experience of having worked building practices and large teams around SAP S/4 HANA
- Excellent customer handling skills and the ability to win customers trust and confidence based on your expertise
- A strong innovation streak that helps you create unique solutions and differentiators that accentuate your organizations' positioning in the chosen space
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical abilities
- Good experience in leading and managing large teams, especially those that are geographically distributed