DevOps Engineer - Start-up - Amsterdam/remote
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
Data DevOps Engineer - Tech company AI - Amsterdam, Netherlands
My client is a tech platform scale-up in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
They help corporate departments to speed up their innovation and adoption of Artificial Intelligence and new technologies.
The platform they are building is fully built on Kubernetes and help the departments run their cloud-based applications either on-premise or within their own private cloud - the company is growing their client base rapidly and working with a large group of third-party application vendors!
We are looking for a strong data-savvy DevOps engineer to join their platform team!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Help with your data & automation skills to build the platform infrastructure of the platform
- Automate CD/CD Data Pipelines
- Build pipelines for streaming and batch data
- Setting up Kubernetes clusters and deploying of containers
- Monitoring and managing the cloud infrastructure - log, metrics and traces
- Closely working with developers to automate quality assurance and Test processes
- Automation of scripts with your programming skills, Java, Python, Go for example
We are looking for the following skill set:
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, containerization (Docker)
- Strong experience with cloud computing, automation, CICD, IaC - tools like Terraform, Github, Jenkins, Cloud API
- Working experience building data pipelines for streaming and batch data
- Solid programming skills - eg. Python, Go, Java
- Experience with times series databases and monitoring tools - Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Apache
- Good understanding of microservices and service mesh architecture
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Ansible, Chef/Puppet, SaltStack
- Working knowledge of calling on REST APIs
What you'll get working for the company:
- Opportunity to work in a great innovative environment on the newest technologies
- Strong international team
- Indefinite contract
- Great package with a competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension Plan
Does this sound great to you? Don't wait and get in touch and apply now!