Google Cloud Engineer/Architect
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
As a Cloud Engineer/Architect , you can help to bring about this change by adding value to the following:
- Development, management and maintenance of the Google Cloud Platform and Cloud Identity for this client.
- Creating and maintaining managed identities for Google Cloud services
- Guide DevOps teams on their SaaS onboarding journey to the cloud
- Securing customer and bank data through automated security compliance
- Work in Scrum teams and work together for the best result
- Standby shift that will rotate within the team
With each other
This team is in the lead of our global Cloud Transformation. One of the goals of this team is to utilise the Google Cloud Platform and enable/utilise the use of the Google SaaS services. They do this by staying focused and always being ahead of the facts. With you as a Cloud Engineer, the counter of the Cloud Competence Center stands at over 40 eager colleagues
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a (Cloud) Solution Architect
- Broad experience with working in large organizations on complex technological landscapes.
- Google certifications (Associate Cloud Engineer OR Professional Data Engineer OR Professional Cloud Architect)
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Identity
- Preferably additional knowledge of Google Analytics, Big Query
- Knowledge and experience in onboarding Google services in Google Cloud Platform and Cloud Identity
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Cost Management and Optimization
- Knowledge and experience with Networking (eg DNS, NSG's/SG's, Virtual networks, integration with Cloud/On premise)
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, PowerShell, GO, C# or ASP.NET Core, PL/SQL
- Experience with Azure DevOps practices, Git and Yaml pipelines
- Good understanding of Identity and Access Management (eg IAM roles/users, RBAC, SSO, MFA)
- Good understanding of Security/secrets management (eg PKI, certificates, KMS/Secret Manager)
- Good understanding of Audit Logging/monitoring (eg alerting, Security center/Security hub)
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.