Cloud Security System Engineer
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cloud Security System Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of experience with Windows Client Certificate and Active Directory based authentication including practice with C++ or equivalent Object Oriented language for Windows development
- Strong background in secure software development SDLC+ including network security
- Familiarity with Smart Cards and Gemalto drivers
- Extensive knowledge in modern authentication such as SAML/OIDC and OAuth, additional know-how of PKI/Kerberos based authentication is beneficial
- CISSP, CISA Audit or further security certifications and clearance are highly desired
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Engineering PKI/Client Certificate-based authentication solutions
- Diagnosing technical issues and troubleshooting issues that arise with virtual and physical Smart Cards
- Collaborating closely with Active Directory and security services groups.
- Working on complex security topics and across domains with cross-functional teams
- Influencing without direct authority and determining root causes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.