Associate Business Process Leader ICSR
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for an Associate business process leader to join their team. You will be helping to ensure global effectiveness and compliance of Pharmacovigilance processes that impact PV affiliates.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead the affiliate working group involved for consultation on the processes
- IPV Business Process Management (IPV BPM) is the contact and collaboration point for the contractor
- IPV Business Process Management and EU Country Cluster Leads create an Affiliate Safety working group and the contractor would be coordinating this group representing IPV BPM
- Work closely with the affiliate working group member being part of the community of practice (CoP) for Clinical Trials within Roche
If you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in pharmacy or a science related field
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience within pharmacovigilance in industry (with experience on the following) (Headquarter Pharmacovigilance support to Investigational Clinical trials; Headquarter Pharmacovigilance interactions with Local Safety Units; Set-up of Global Clinical Trials in various geographies in the EEA; Knowledgeable of UK Exit situation for Pharmacovigilance and MHRA expectations)
- Experience working with safety in a clinical trial environment: ICSR reporting within the EEA
- Experience interacting from headquarter to local/affiliates
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.