Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Alliance Search Solutions
PE owned, rapidly growing manufacturer that is about 1.5 hours south of Nashville, TN is seeking a Manufacturing Leader to drive production operations and improvements for one of their flagship facilities. This position is open due to a promotion of the previous Plant Manager into a Director level role. The location is the producer for their largest client and much of the new business under contract is going to this site. The company is planning for $1.5MM in investments for the facility and equipment.
This Plant Manager will be responsible for up to 100 employees on two shifts. The need is for someone to bring strong manufacturing leadership to build and develop this team as their staff size has tripled within the past 18 months. Modern and forward-thinking manufacturing methods need to be established, developed and maintained. Overall, they need to understand safety, quality, productivity and be a leader to all employees.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant field experience
- 7+ years of experience in plant/production management
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- LEAN Methods, Six Sigma, and modern manufacturing tools
- ERP familiarity
- Experience with wood products fabrication and assembly is preferred
Target Salary: $80-100K + Potential 30% Bonus
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.