Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by IDC Technologies Solutions Ltd
WebSphere Application Administration and Deployment Automation
Job Purpose: IBM WebSphere administration and deployment framework.
- Installation and Configuration of WebSphere Application Server 8.X & WebSphere Liberty on Linux/Solaris.
- JDBC & JMS configuration and troubleshooting on WebSphere App server & Liberty profiles and Scripting knowledge and experience of same
- SSL Configuration and troubleshooting on WebSphere App server & Liberty profiles and Scripting knowledge and experience of same
- Deploy, configure and verify applications on WebSphere App and Liberty profiles and Scripting knowledge and experience of same
- Responsible for producing full documentation of overall solution, operational and project procedures for handover to BAU support and maintenance going forward
- Highlight and mitigate risks on the environment
- Understanding audit, compliance and security standards and building Scripting framework to implement and test
- Knowledge/Experience of (Ansible/Jython/Python, etc.) with real world examples
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a reputable firm(s), with extensive experience in managing IBM WebSphere Application Server.
3 -5 years relevant experience in a large and active service organization and relevant WebSphere Server Administration experience.
Computer/network systems infrastructure requirements and standards.
Computer security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
Current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
Good communication skills; report writing and group facilitation; presentation and public speaking, fluency in spoken and written English.
Analytical thinking; business judgment; business innovation; and forward thinking.