Project Manager Transfer Agency (Dublin)
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by E-Frontiers
In this role you will manage the full project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. Responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users. Provides management for the project and the team in planning, budget, oversight and documentation of all aspects of the project, whilst meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
In this role the Successful Project Manager:
- Develops strategies and directs teams ensuring that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
- Scope of responsibility includes any and all phases of the project life cycle as well as project team management and possible budget administration.
- Tracks resources and assures deliverables are met, negotiates effectively for key resources, and screens and selects team members.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements seeking to fully address client needs, identifying, evaluating and recommending options, plus the establishment of a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Demonstrates use of a structured iterative methodologies, manages scope changes and communicates the impacts, and secures approval when needed.
- Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained, ensuring regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
Uses metrics and project plans to assess the success of the project and makes necessary changes.
- Reports project progress to project sponsors and management.
Leads knowledge transfer and project post-mortem for lessons learned and improving best practices.
- Identifies, quantifies and manages issues impacting delivery of projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experienceManagement qualification or equivalent years of experience
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Knowledge of financial processes
- One or more industry certification eg Prince 2, PMP etc.