International Product Manager
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by ITech Consult
International Product Manager - marketing, business development, partnering, Pharmaceuticals &/Diagnostics
For our client in the Pharma industry Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a International Product Manager.
Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provides integrated Cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including cardiometabolic, infectious diseases, neurology, and oncology indications.
In our CPS Business Area, we are looking for a temporary Product/Marketing Manager for Global Marketing & Product Management PHCS for our Life Cycle Team (LCT) Personalised Healthcare Solutions.
The primary purpose of this individual contributor contractor role is to support the development of products with market & customer insights, as well as to support the commercialization of our launched products with our country organisations and pharmaceuticals partners. You're someone who wants to influence your own development.
You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Areas of responsibility:
* Engagement with our pharmaceutical partners and key diagnostics markets to ensure our products meet market and customer needs
* Collaboration with a range of internal stakeholders (Medical Affairs, Clinical Science, Business Development, R&D) as well as other business teams to ensure broader alignment on the current and future needs of our customers
* Oversight of the IVD development process to ensure decisions are made in the best interests of patients and customers
* Support for our country organisations with product messaging and content around our key innovations and collaborations
* Strategic alignment with our pharmaceutical partners to navigate barriers to our respective
diagnostic and therapeutic launches
Professional and technical requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Science/medicine or related field
* Minimum 3 years' experiences in marketing, business development, partnering or related business experience, in local & global roles, across Pharmaceuticals &/Diagnostics (customer facing role)
* Strong project management and indirect team leadership skills
* Excellent written and communication skills (in English language)
* Work in a complex Matrix environment with diverse colleagues/functions, confident in
interactions with senior leadership internal & external
* Self-motivated, proactive, quick thinking and adaptable
* Self -starter, passionate about Personalized Healthcare
* You are open-minded
* You enjoy working in a fast and challenging environment
* As a matter of course, you take challenges as opportunities and are able to respectfully
collaborate with other team members, even in stressful situations
Nice to have:
* University degree, Master's degree in relevant area of Study is a plus
Reference no: 920197 AD
Role: International Product Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 01.05.2023, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.