Senior Back End Engineer
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Efficient and innovative work begins with this company!
Do you want to work with a company that develops leading industry groupware? A groupware that serves as a fantastic program for SME's and large companies across Switzerland?
Our ever growing client is looking for a skilled Senior Back End Engineer
Task and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Active participation as a software engineer with various tasks in all areas of a development cycle
- Active and independent implementation of user stories within the Scrum team
- Development of sophisticated ERP/CRM modules with complex architectures
- Close cooperation within the assigned team and the rest of the development team
This company is looking for:
- Have a university degree in computer science or years of experience
- Experience working with microservices
- Solid experience working with PHP and Symfony
- Familiar with modern REST APIs
- Have experience with relational and no-SQL databases.
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Fluent in English and hold an EU Passport or local Swiss permit
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- 5 weeks' vacation
- flexible working hours
- Scope for design and further training opportunities
- Future orientated workplace with a high degree of independence
Get in touch ASAP if you would like to discuss further (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.