System Engineer in Authentication
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, Swiss bank, we are looking for a System Engineer in Authentication for a 6 months project in Zurich.
Overview of business area or project:
Authentication services span user-facing tokens, self-service portals, and issuance processes, in addition to being in the critical path of day-to-day use of the banks critical platforms and services, including remote access services, which are widely in use due to COVID19 Pandemic.
This role will be based in Zurich and report to the local VP in Workspace Access (dotted) and solid into the Head of Authentication services.
Engineering of PKI/Client Certificate-based authentication solutions including diagnosing technical issues, troubleshooting issues that arise with the Virtual and Physical Smart cards in partnership with Active Directory and Security Services groups.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
Working on complex security topics and across domains with cross-functional teams. Influencing without direct authority and determining root causes are key challenges you will face in this role.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Windows Client Certificate/AD based authentication - minimum + 3 years
- Smart Cards/Gemalto drivers - at least + 1 years
- C++ or similar Object Oriented/Windows development - + 3 years
- SAML/OIDC and OATH experience - +2 years
- Secure Software Development SDLC+ including network security - +2 years
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- CISSP/CISA Audit
- Security Certifications/Clearance
- Experience with both PKI/Kerberos based auth as well as modern auth (SAML/OIDC, OAuth, etc)