IT/Enterprise Solution Architect
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton and Partners Ltd is an global IT recruitment consultancy focussing on Digital transformation with offices in London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Zurich. Currently we are looking for a IT/Enterprise Solution Architect to join one of our international clients in Manufacturing/Production domain and I&AM industry located in Stockholm.
As an Enterprise Solution Architect, you will work in an agile team and be responsible for the design and blueprinting architecture, realized by the software engineers or by implementation teams for SaaS/CoTS solutions. You are continuously matching business requirements with perspectives of business process, data and IT functionality. You create business value by balancing the functional requirements against other non-functional/quality requirements, making necessary priorities and compromises.
In this role you will also:
- Ensure alignment with the target architecture and security directives. This includes integration landscape as well as buy/build recommendations.
- Ensure that architecture-related documentation is produced providing traceability between business requirements, non-functional requirements, and the crafted solution.
- Guide and steer agile development and implementation teams with architecture directions and insights, ensuring that IT and enterprise architecture targets are met.
- Present solution architecture to formal review boards.
- Influence and share architectural good practices within the company.
- Be an ambassador for enterprise architecture. You will be working in close collaboration with other peer architect roles such as Enterprise, Security, Business and Data Architects as well as product and platform owners.
To be successful in the role you - in general:
- Have demonstrable experience of enterprise-grade solution architecture development within one or several of the traditional business domains (eg Finance, Supply, Sourcing, Sales, HR/People etc.) or any telecom service delivery domain (eg network design and optimization, site design, site deployment, OSS/BSS). Perhaps not yet in teams practicing agile methodologies but sees that as an exciting opportunity to grow and learn something new.
- Know how full-stack enterprise-grade web and mobile solutions (cloud native, containers/container orchestration, public cloud PaaS services, security built-in, API first design, full CI/CD etc.) are built.
But in particular for this assignment, you:
- Have experience from external manufacturing/production, Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), test systems, Identity & Access Management (I&AM), access control for IoT Devices, managed and unmanaged devices, Active Directory.
- Have worked with IAAA (Identification, Authentication, Authorization, Accountability) for users, devices, and applications within hardware manufacturing.
- Knowledge about IT security requirements, legal compliance, NIST etc.
If you would like to learn more about this please contact (see below) via EMAIL