Full Stack Software Engineer - Ruby (Remote Working)
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Stelfox has partnered with a world-leading eCommerce Analytics platform company that delivers accurate and actionable sales-driven data insights to global brands and retailers such as L'Oréal, Nestlé, and Adidas.
I'm now working with the Dir. Of Engineering as he is currently hiring for talented Full Stack Engineers to join their expanding product engineering team.
These are exciting ( fully-remote based ) opportunities to be part of a cross-functional agile team, responsible for designing & developing innovative product features and technical solutions that meet customer needs.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with your team members to design and implement complex features
- Write clean, robust, extensible, and maintainable code
- Drive performance optimization through code profiling
- Take the initiative to resolve development issues and drive projects towards completion
- Work as part of a dynamic, agile team and provide guidance to other engineers when needed
What you'll need:
- Ideally, 3-5 years of commercial experience in building end-to end complex solutions
- Solid working knowledge of the SDLC, development methodologies and approaches such as Scrum, CI/CD, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Relational Database systems like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Be a passionate Engineer that loves problem solving and learning new technologies
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills
When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.