Senior Technical QA
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for a Senior QA to perform automated and manual testing. You will work with web-based or Client Server Back End services, as well as REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Testing expertise in web-based and Client Server applications (written in C#/.Net) and REST and SOAP APIs (using Postman)
- Testing tools: Postman, Fitnesse, SpecFlow, SauceLabs, TFS
- Test methodology: risk based testing, exploratory testing
- Experience writing acceptance criteria using the Gherkin format
- Experience with the insurance industry, particularly servicing and customer platforms
- Ability to do automation work (modify and troubleshoot existing scripts)
- Experience with Salesforce would be ideal. Not necessarily required, but if someone came in with that experience, that would be most preferred
- Skilled in industry standard test methodology (risk based testing, exploratory testing)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Learning agility (quick learner and able to jump in with minimal onboarding)
- Ability to work in a team environment (standing team)
- SQL testing and database relational knowledge/testing
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time