Senior Mobile Developer (CI/CD)
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a senior level Mobile Developer to support and enhance iOS and Android native applications, You'd be assigned to their mobile development team, and will help to build out and improve their Android and iOS CI/CD pipeline infrastructure. Their current stack includes Azure DevOps (ADO), a variety of automated testing tools (Espresso, KIF) and Fastlane for app deployment (these tools would be nice to haves, but are not required).. Experiene with iOS or Android is required, as is the willingness to learn the other. The ideal candidate will have strong Agile/SCRUM experience!
Come join an industry leading company with a large IT shop and great work culture. Apply today!
-Experience developing mobile native iOS and/or Android applications in programming languages like Java, Kotlin, Objective C and/or Swift.
-Experience with CI/CD Pipeline tools (ie Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Circle CI, etc.)
-Working with mobile pipelines (Android and/or iOS), and publishing to Google Play Store and/or Apple App Store.
-Experience with build and dependency management using tools like CocoaPods, Maven or Artifactory.
-Experience with Orchestrator tools like Xcodebuild, Gradle or Fastlane.
-Experience in implementing static analysis solutions for linting, accessibility, performance, security, etc. to improve CI/CD capabilities.
-Mobile test automation tools (ie Espresso, KIF, XCTest, Appium, etc.)
-Monitoring tools (ie AppDynamics, CrashLytics, etc.)
-Experience working on an Agile, Scrum or Kanban team is a plus
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time