Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for SailPoint Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: SailPoint Engineer
Duration: 4months +
Location: Lyon, France
Rate: 500 Euros per day
- Implemented SailPoint for medium to large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Knowledge of IAM concepts like JML, RBAC, Provisioning, etc.
- Strong background in coding and development using Java
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Demonstrate strong problem troubleshooting skills
- Able to work under pressure in case of a critical incident
- Be a strong team player
Must Have Technical Skills:
- Total 8 years of experience on Identity governance & Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience on development of SailPoint IIQ
- Experience with OOTB and custom integration
- Experience with developing workflows for different life cycle events like joiner, mover, leaver, rehire, leave of absence, emergency termination, etc.
- Experience in greenfield deployment of SailPoint IIQ with knowledge on deployment on AWS/Azure
- Experience in defining identity attribute mapping for different target endpoints
- Strong knowledge of Access Reviews and certifications in SailPoint.
- Experience in configuring workflows for access recertification for critical applications
- Experience with role mining & SOD creation
- Thorough understanding of Identity Cubes, Correlation and aggregation tasks and workgroups
- Strong Java debugging skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the LDAPs including Active Directory (MUST), Azure Active Directory, OUD, Novell e-directory, etc.
- Extensive Experience in development of workflows, forms and other SailPoint IDM Component
- Experience working with Application/Web Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere) or developing J2EE products.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts
- Customer Facing Exposure is must
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it