C# .NET Application Developer
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking a C# .NET Application Developer with workflow skills with K2 or Nintex. Candidate will be working with other developers, product managers, and production support activities during non-business hours. Candidate will be responsible for delivering custom business solutions using K2 platform (SmartForms, SmartStarters, and WorkFlows), and Microsoft technology stack (.Net, C# and SQL Server).
- Develop new and modify existing applications including coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Work with product or project managers or end users to clarify system requirements.
- Define programming tasks and times estimates required to implement requirements.
- Be able to write and debug queries using T-SQL.
- Define usability testing, pilot testing, user acceptance testing, and deployment plans. Work with end users, analyst, and project manager to obtain approval of test results.
- Ensure and validate integration with interfacing applications.
- Work with vendors when necessary to resolve complex problems or to plan system upgrades.
- Document application logic/code and any necessary supporting documentation (manual processes, system flows, etc.)
- Document and communicate project status, issue status, and resolution of issues.
- Candidates must have BA/BS in computer science or related field
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience developing Object Oriented software solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Experience in the legal industry is preferred
- Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
- Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
- Must have knowledge in K2 platform, Black Pearl
- Must have knowledge using K2 package and deployment tool
- Must have experience working the Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Management Studio
- Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews