Agile Project Manager
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by TEKsystems
I'm currently supporting a Global Technology Client who is on the lookout for an Agile Focused Project Manager and ideally with Scrum experience. Knowledge and a High-level understanding of Network Fundamentals are also necessary for success within this role.
The successful candidate will be part of the PDO (Portfolio Delivery Office) within the SBO (Security Business Office). The PDO supports projects across all SRO (Security and Resiliency Organisation) pillars, however, the successful candidate will be specifically assigned to support Cybersecurity projects. Potential growth opportunity exists. The team currently consists of approximately 50 team members and is anticipated to grow in the coming year. Team members include project coordinators, project managers (junior, journeyman, and senior), program managers, and other various supporting roles that support the delivery of projects for the Security and Resiliency Organisation (SRO).
This part of the business is broken down into 5 scrum teams and one of these Scrum Teams is focused upon Remote Access.
This is the team you will be Project Managing.
- A passion for program development and problem-solving.
- Proficient in leading project efforts via Agile and Scrum methodologies
- High level of familiarity with these technologies: Firewalls, Proxies, Web App Firewalls, VPN and Network Routing & Switching
- 8+ years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration, Information Systems or related field
- Able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing, shifting priorities and have flexibility across time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to present at senior leadership levels
- Ensures rigorous attention to detail in all work activities and products
- Results-driven and accountability-minded
- Strong background in negotiating and conflict management
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.